Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

October in Review

   Well, I managed to make a mosaic and import the images, but not the descriptions.  I'm learning... slowly...
1) iPod/camera/smartphone case, outside
2) inside view of #1
3) journal cover for Scrappy Swap partner
4) inside view of #3 with fussy-cut pockets
5) scrappy journal cover with Little Apples
6) cube organizer for my sewing essentials (pattern by Terry Atkinson)
7) blue pieced block for Mod Conn Quilters group
8) green pieced block for Mod Conn Quilters group
9) D9P block for Bee Blessed
10) another D9P block for Bee Blessed
11) mini journal cover (a thank you gift for a friend)
12) another mini journal cover (also a thank you gift for a friend)

   I'm keeping things slow and steady, and for now, I'm satisfied with that.  For November, I'm planning on making lots of homemade holiday gifts for teachers, friends and family.

   What are you working on these days?

2 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Wow, you've done loads this month - what lovely things you've made! If you describe the problem with importing the descriptions I'll try to help...

Sarah said...

So many lovely things!