Thursday, November 3, 2011
October in Review
1) iPod/camera/smartphone case, outside
2) inside view of #1
3) journal cover for Scrappy Swap partner
4) inside view of #3 with fussy-cut pockets
5) scrappy journal cover with Little Apples
6) cube organizer for my sewing essentials (pattern by Terry Atkinson)
7) blue pieced block for Mod Conn Quilters group
8) green pieced block for Mod Conn Quilters group
9) D9P block for Bee Blessed
10) another D9P block for Bee Blessed
11) mini journal cover (a thank you gift for a friend)
12) another mini journal cover (also a thank you gift for a friend)
I'm keeping things slow and steady, and for now, I'm satisfied with that. For November, I'm planning on making lots of homemade holiday gifts for teachers, friends and family.
What are you working on these days?