- I have a wonderful family
|Hubster and kids|
|our 15 yr old yellow Lab, Harper|
|blog author in the middle|
- I am the Mommy of two wonderful children
- I am the Wife of a wonderful husband (whom I too often take for granted)
- I am struggling with PPD (postpartum depression) which too often clouds my view of myself and gets in my way, but I'm working on it
- I am a beginner/advanced beginner quilter and try to squeeze in a little of it every day
- I am inspired by the blogs I have recently become addicted to-- there are amazing people out there sharing amazing things with thoughtful and amusing perspectives! (see my list of blogs I follow)
- I love Nature
- I am the stepmom of 2 "boys" (and a girlfriend) who have now matured into fine young men and are wonderful half-brothers to their younger siblings
- I am not the best cook (but my husband is)
|homemade pizza night|
- I love the smell of fresh cilantro
- I am not a huge fan of chocolate, but I occasionally get a craving
- I have 2 left feet
- I am a procrastinator
- I tend to think too much and overanalyze
- I'm not proud of it, but I am a smoker (My husband says I am the Lighter Dispersal Queen-- I tend not to always put things away immediately)
- I love homemade banana bread
- I am currently out-of-shape but intend to start yoga one of these days (or months)
- I am the mother of a child with special needs (formerly diagnosed as Autism Spectrum Disorder, recently re-evaluated and "upgraded" to Pervasive Developmental Disorder- Not Otherwise Specified
- I like Cabernet Sauvignon (and occasionally a cold Corona beer on a hot summer day)
- I need to work on my patience
- The part of my wardrobe that I wear consists of: slippers when I'm in the house, combination of yoga pants-with-a-t-shirt or tank-and- zip up hoodie (in assorted colors) OR if I really get dressed up for the day: blue jeans and/or cargo pants (How's that for glamorous??)
- I am part of a weekly DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) Skills group that I love
- I like when it snows and an occasional snow day, but this winter, I am ready for Spring!!
- I have one of those weekly pill-box organizers for my "cocktail" of daily medications (but I only sporadically take my multivitamin and Omega 3s b/c they're so darn big and the latter tend to repeat on you, if you know what I mean)
- I need to take life and myself less seriously
Okay, so the list is somewhat random, but I think that's enough for my first post. Hello, out there (or perhaps its just hello self at this point, since I have no followers and don't intend to announce to those who already know me that I am doing this-- my little cyber secret/alternate identity).
If you're out there and having a read, please don't hesitate to comment-- I'd love to hear from you!
Have a good day!!